Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Having Fun with Caricature Cartoon Selfies


I really had a lot of fun creating this Caricature Cartoon Selfie of Teressa. She is a hairdresser and I always love her flair for style so I definitely wanted to focus on the hair and her fun stylish fun pose. I think I captured her creative look and fun personality. 








To Order your Digital Caricature/Cartoon Selfie

$40.00

Step 1: Email a photo to artistsusanharris@gmail.com

Step 2: Purchase with Paypal or e-transfer or cash

Step 3: Fill out the questionnaire for the Caricature. It will be sent to you by email. A. Do you want a Christmas theme? Yes or No B. What Christmas item do want in your Cartoon Selfie? C. What colors do you want to be included? D. Add any other notes.

Gift Certificates available.

Note: All rights reserved by Artist Susan Harris, unless otherwise stated.








No comments:

Post a Comment