Friday, January 1, 2010

Coffee









"Where the Coffee Comes From"


Tuesday
Latte I always thought coffee was bad for me and preached this anti-coffee life-style to others for years. I don't know if it is my body changing or what but I love coffee now and it actually makes me feel better. I have since found out that it had health benefits. The last couple of years I went from not drinking coffee and still using an old drip coffee maker that I used for the occasional victims to an amateur coffee connoisseur with all kinds of methods and types of coffee. This is translating into my art work with "Tuesday Latte" and "Where the Coffee Comes From."



1 comment:

  1. Oooo! I love both of these! The colors are awesome and I really like the large, wide-stroke style! I may not like drinking coffee, but paintings of it always look great.

    ~God Bless~

    ReplyDelete