Tuesday, December 1, 2009

"HARVEST" for Love of the Prairies



I think I have been painting the prairies for years in my mind as I drive along them. I have fallen in love with the beauty of the fields and the ever changing huge skies. We are blessed to have the Rocky Mountains only a couple hours away and so we can see them on the distant horizon. It makes such a lovely view with the prairie fields and the ever changing seasons in the forefront framed by the horizon of majestic peaks of laden snow. I love it and am finally transferring that love onto canvas.

"Harvest" was painted completely from memory. Like I said I have been painting the prairies in my mind for years.



Medium: Acrylic

Size: 24" X 36" on 2" Profile stretched canvas


Price: $960.00 reduced now to $650.00



This painting is copyrighted

No comments:

Post a Comment