Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Sally

I just love little girls. This is no one in particular. I just thought she looked like a "Sally" to me. I have 2 girls of my own. Even though they are in their 20's they are still my girls and I have found memories of their childhood when I could dress them in cute little pink dresses.
However, I want to do more people and portraits in particular. I have always been fascinated by people and faces. My friends used to get annoyed with me when I would stare at them or look intently at their mouth while they were talking to me. You can tell so much about a person by their face. You can capture their personality or mood in a portrait. One of my goals is to do just that. Capturing who someone is in a portrait or caricature. That sounds like fun to me because I really do enjoy the uniqueness of each individual.

Medium: Original Acrylic
Size: 6" X 61/2"
With little stand.
Price: $50.00 Sold

No comments:

Post a Comment